Why Buy from the Irish Concertina Company and not another brand
This is a question I am asked daily.
These Irish Made Concertinas are as good, the design structure, the sound quality is engineered to a very high standard and compares exceedingly well with other concertina brands.
Take the Eirú for example, Eirú has Engineered Angled Reeds which are clamped [without getting too technical] and this creates the old Classical Concertina Sound.
We are open and honest about the different types of reeds we use on all our models and the German companies do not specify their types of reeds,
I source the reeds from the same reputable source as the German makers and in the making of our Proto types we experimented using different angling sizes and the finished product is the culmination of the trials.
Here are a few reasons to give our Concertinas a look before you place an order elsewhere.
- Firstly, we are an Irish Company employing 5 Irish people full time. Making since 2009 based in Dublin.
- We Guarantee all of our Hand Made Instruments for 5 years.
- I am asked to do adjustments and repairs on a daily basis on all makes of concertinas.
If any adjustments or repairs problem should arise and they do on all makes of concertinas including Suttner’s.
I am constantly talking to people who have had a frustrating, and time consuming bad
experiences with other brands of concertinas.
- If anything should happen to any of our concertinas, We will collect the next day and once back in shop, do the repair and out the same day. All at our expense and covered over 5 years.
- Listen to and compare the recording/Videos on our site.
- I will always allow a teacher to be involved if approval is required.
- From working with instruments for 20 years, I will go out of my way to make sure all my customers are 100% happy with any dealings with my business.
- We have come a long way in 10 years and we are only where we are today because parents, teachers, players put their trust in us.
Concertinas made for Irish Music by Irish People.